
I realized tonight that every wedding I go to will be compared to Brittany and Zachs wedding because of how awesome that wedding turned out! I hope one day to have a wedding with such a good outcome. Also I came up with a list of things I have to have in my wedding:
1. A slide show of the groom and I growing up along with music, I went to a wedding with this one time and it was so awesome.
2. Karaoke. Okay, this might seem weird.. but I don’t want my guests to be bored! There’s already music playing... so why not let them be part of it? I think It’s an awesome idea
3. a REAL bouquet throw. God, there is no way that thing is landing a foot behind me. Don’t girls practice that?? I know I would. hahaha. Actually, I wouldn’t have to, cause I know how to throw. 3/5 weddings I’ve been to, getting up to go catch it was useless.
And another thing, Next wedding I go to.. I’m boozin it up. Tonight, and the last wedding I went to I was DD and it fucking sucks. I think it might be a dry bar at the next one, but fuck it. I’ll get a flask hahaha it’s BS!
That’s all I can come up with for now, but I’m sure I’ll think of more later.
I’m getting annoyed of the hick accent now though, it’s been a fun trip, but I am more than ready to go home. Tomorrow, while my family is out riding jet skiis, I’m going to visit my friend Ashley. I’m sure Uncle Jake won’t like that one bit, but you know what? Fuck him. I’ve done every dumb thing he’s wanted this trip.. so on my last day, I’m going to do what I want. I’d like to enjoy a day with a friend rather then family too. I just need a break from them before our 16 hour drive back home.

Right now my uncle Jake and Mom are out at a bar, Rich is playing video games, Dennis is in the shower, and Damien’s on the phone... all while I’m nerding out on my (kyles) laptop like usual.
Apparently here it’s weird to enjoy entertainment from your computer so much, and be on your phone so much. What am I supposed to do... read a book? Joking. I actually brought a book and read it some.

Yay! My wedding is the best! HAHAA
ReplyDelete