Wednesday, June 23, 2010

trip to old miss: part four: venting.

I want to go home. I hate this and I want to go home. I hate my uncle. He's a douche bag, and I don't like it. Before I go into why, let me start from the begining.

SO! After I finish my earlier post, I finally got up around 3, and we wanted to go to the water park.. so we (mom, twins, rich, and i) packed up and left.. but we were STARVING so we went to subway, which was yummm. Then we we decided that for $30 each, we should go to the water park in the morning so we can stay all day.. So whatever, we went home. Then We were like this is lame and my uncle decided we go drive around southern mississippi and show us damages from katrina.. it was sad. Then we went to his boat, it was fun. I had a TON of really good and funny pictures but kyles stupid camera was acting dumb and like erased them all!!!! WTF! it saved old pictures from a concert that no one cares about.. but deleted the pictures I want. I'm pissed, so no pics to upload from today. After a while rich, twins, and I went for a long walk on the beach.. it was nice. We finally got back to the restaurant at the boat dock and ate a delicious burger.. then my other cousin jake and his fiance katie came up.







this is when it starts to get dumb

so, we go to the downstairs of the restaurant which is like a bar/dance floor.. totally lame. We were just like awkward there... so the +21 people were at the bar getting their drinks and we went to sit down.. then my dumb uncle comes over and is like come stand by the bar because he doesn't want the security messing with us... then he like actually go sit at this table..... and while everyone was at the bar, dennis, damien, and I were just awkwardly sitting at this table in the middle of the place. it was stupid and loud. This was about at 10; i asked dennis and damien if they wanted to go home and they definitely did.

so.

We went over to the bar and we were like "heyy, we're ready to go home. this isn't really our scene.. i think we're gonna go home and go to bed" then my uncle like blows up talking about "dont go anywhere we're here for jake the bride and groom are here just hangout with them just go sit back down or stand at the wall"

and if you know me, I don't like being told what to do. not to sound cool or anything though... it's just, if I don't know you, I'm not going to sit there and let you tell me what to do. So I was like "i'm not staying here. i'm ready to go" and turned to dennis and told him to give me my keys and walked away.. then i saw my mom outside and my brothers not behind me.

[before I go onto what happened next, let me just say. my family is full of PUSSIES. they let people push them around and I fucking hate it, FUCK that. I don't have to be here, I could be back home working.. instead, I'm losing money wasting my time up in this bitch. And second I don't even have to be at your house.. I know other people I could be staying with so don't think for a second I'm going to kiss your ass just so I can stay the night and because you're giving me a place to stay.. ]

So I talk to my mom and she says just stay with your brothers blah blah whatever Lame.
So whatever ..

the next thing that happened is this mother fucker was pressuring my mom to drink and drink more. He's a dumbass. Why would you take advantage of my mother like that. He is a horrible brother. My mom was puking out of my car.

I don't want to get anymore into this because it's making me mad.
Simply put, I'm ready to go back home

And I don't feel sorry that I don't even care about this wedding cause I don't even know my family like that.

Rich is cool though, I don't even see how he's my uncles son dude.





I miss km :(

i miss vb :(

i wonder if I can stay at ashleys house for the rest of the trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment