Sunday, June 6, 2010

fun in the sun.

I have had an AWESOME weekend! It started with Friday, I don't really remember what happened other then I cleaned a little and didn't have to work SO until 5, which went by really quick and when I came home there were a bunch of drunk people I didn't know... they were meghans friends. Kind of random lol. Then Saturday morning my brothers and I went to the beach and it was soooooooo hot out!!! Then I came home at like 1:30 and hung out with Kyle and we went to Williamsburg, I met his uncle and some of his friends which was cool, then we came home at like 9 and I went to a pool party that had a hot tub, it was awesome. After that I came home and hungout with Richard and this girl tara, she's cool. Kyle was out with a old HS buddy, which is fun. He came home and we all chilled and I ended up going to bed at like 2:30-3am ish, hahaha. Then today I woke up feeling like crap but sucked it up and went to the pool with Damien, now I'm home just got out of the shower but to take a little nap, eat, and go to work. We're open late tonight for an exclusive shopping event, which is cool I guess. I just don't know how I always get stuck doing these things. I am like a pro at the membership thing though. Kind of sucks I'm ending a great weekend with work, but hopefully I work with some cool people... we'll see. Later!

No comments:

Post a Comment