Thursday, June 3, 2010

Well...

I just feel so out of place in the world right now. Life is drama, it's just one thing after another. I hate facebook, and I hate twitter, and I hate the internet; but it truly is an addiction... which is probably why I hate it so much. I wonder how many hours a month I spend on the internet. (Not including work, cause I need the internet for work, lol)

I'm so close to deleting twitter and facebook..... yes, again. The fact that I'll lose touch and miss social networking scares me though! What if I delete it and miss it and then make new accounts..... than I'll just look like an asshole. But I hate my name on the internet! I should change my email, and my blog information, and delete twitter. You can easily google my name and find something out about me. And it's not even like I have anything to hide, I really don't, it's just WEIRD to know that someone that's like... creepy... could be reading this. Yikes.


I hate Kyles neighborhood so much. :( The kids are bad and the neighbors are rude and shady :(

No comments:

Post a Comment