I am upset right now. With myself. A little over a year ago, the solution to all problems was getting a car. Man, before I had a car, I had bank. I could get my hair done when I wanted, take my mom out for lunch, buy new shoes. Now all of my money goes to my car, and it fucking sucks. I guess one day if I just keeping working hard, it'll all pay off.
My dad moved down the street from his old apartment to a new one, with my brothers and his girlfriend. Get this: I have to text before I come over. Seriously? Seriously?? "Dianas the woman of the house now" Well, fuck you too buddy. I was devastated. My dad gave me the boot. As I was cleaning out my junk, I found old bank statements from when I used to have thousands of dollars in the bank. I now have $3 to my name.
I wish I had money to do things... fix my tire on my car, pay kyle back and buy him dinner since he always buys me things :/ , get my hair fixed cause it's shit brown... I mean these aren't necessities but it'd just be nice if I could get things right and spend money on people who spend money on me.
I'm so glad I have my car, and I love it, and life would suck without... but life sucks without money too. Idk, I should be thankful for what I have. Just because I don't have spending money doesn't mean the world is a terrible place, it'd just be a lot better knowing theres money there.
Today I have an interview at 5 for full time customer service for my current job (i'm part time right now) That'd be cool if I got it.
But not everything in my life is crazy and dumb and silly and confusing... there's one thing that keeps me going, and that's seeing Kyles face when I wakeup. Kyle means so much more to me than he can even understand. I wish I could go more into this but 1) I'd be embarrassed if Kyle read it and 2) I'm downstairs and one of my roommates is on her way down... I show my emotions on my face very vividly, that'd just be embarrassing for her to look over and see me teary eyed, omg fml. hahahaha
..katy

No comments:
Post a Comment