Thursday, May 20, 2010

guess who's back?

It's meeeeee! So before I go into my life now, let me update you on what's been going on since last time I posted (in september, holy moly.) That "guy" I was talking about that I had a crush on is now my boyfriend, his name is Kyle. We started talking in September, then started dating in December, and are currently a happy couple..... yay us, hahaha. I live at his house with two other room mates, three crazy cats, and a stinky dog. (not that I don't like dogs, he's just smelly... and sheds a lot.) I just finish my first semester at the local community college, and currently have a 4.0, HOLLA! Yeah, awesome. Still working at a major electronics retail store (hopefully I didn't mention what the store is called in a past post.... that wouldn't be good)

So I can't believe it's been months since I've even looked at this blog, I actually started a new blog on wordpress... I chose that one cause it has an app :) But I'll probably delete it and go back to this one since it already has a ton of posts. Sounds like a plan. This weekend Kyle, Rich, and I are going to their friends wedding... how exciting right? I'm excited. haha, and I got away with not having to wear heals cause it'll be in grass....... though I secretly admit I was a little excited about heals cause they make my legs look sexy ;) :P :D ayyyyoo

The other night Danielle and Kim came over and we played beer pong and flip cup, it was fun. They're supposed to come over again on Saturday night... but i don't know for sure........ danielle has the tendency to ditch, haha. Alright, well I think I'm done with this post. I'm gonna go look at older posts too see how crazy I used to be :)

seeeyyaaaaa

No comments:

Post a Comment