Friday, September 18, 2009

spotlight.

I can't read Justin(1). at all. ever. none. like... okay. So I wrote about the fight we got into at work. It was Sunday before the store was open, he was texting me some bullshit. I was in early that morning for a viewpoint meeting which ended early, so I left around 9:30 to get Vanessa and I some breakfast... as I was walking out to my car, I got a text "are you going to your boyfriend Aaron's" or something dumb and immature as hell.. I told him to leave me alone if he's gonna talk like that... then when I got back to best buy I decided to go up to him and talk cause arguing via text is so stupid and high schoolish. so annoying. anyway.. that turned into yelling and cussing.. pretty much him telling me he's never gonna text me again.. i said good, delete my fucking number never call me or text me again hahaha i told him not to even look at me anymore.. then vanessa was like wow calm down and brought me into admin so i'd chill cause shit was getting loud and everyone was looking.. anyway so i was like whatever I'm good and on my way back to the hub (our break room) he said real quiet as i walked by "i'll call you later." i didn't say shit, just kept walking. then he texted me saying "we need to talk later for real" i was like.. alright. since then we haven't said shit to each other, which i don't fucking care. i don't fucking care if we ever talk again. I'm tired of his bullshit... and he says I'm the bullshitter? what the fuck? this mother fuckers crazy. like something's seriously wrong with him. he texted me last night out of no where and said "i got my eyebrow pier ced" like I give a shit.. all I said back was 'cool' and thats it. so he probably works tonight... eck.

But on some better news, i'll talk about my new "crush" haha. He's awesome. He's not a drama queen, he's funny, and doesn't confuse the shit out of me... and he doesn't have roller coaster emotions.. and he's not boring like some guys who just wanna sit at home and smoke weed and watch movies all day hahaha. Last night I confronted him out of no where. I asked if he actually liked me or was he just trying to do the thang thang ( I wish I would have actually said that... it would have been funny ) he was almost offended.. which is cool. he was like "I obviously like you.. blah blah blah" i was like okay cool. if he would have said otherwise, i would have left. I ain't got time for dumb shit... if I wanted dumb shit I'd get back with one of the J's or something hahaha.


I've decided I'm gonna be raw about my blog. I don't care if someone finds it. whatever.

No comments:

Post a Comment