Saturday, September 12, 2009
GUESS WHOS BACK! back again...katys back. tell a friend...........
So I'm back. I've decided I want to get back to my blog. I've also decided I'm tired of the party life and it's time to get real. I'm hoping this paycheck is a fat one because I have a lot of crap I need to do. 1) buy my mom a gps 2) pay my $120 property tax 3) phone bill 4) hair did? 5)gym membership. Justin (J1) and I got in a HUGE fight last night all because I hungout with Aaron. And I lied to him a lot, but it doesn't matter. I'm over boys because they're just drama. (Notice that I said boys.) I'm not going into further detail on what happend. Just know I'm done with their bullshit for a while and I just need to do me. Done drinking, done smoking, done hooking up. I'm over it. It's boring. In the next two months I see me with brown hair, no lip ring, trying to get my gauges to close, and 20 pounds lighter. I've been itching to join the marines again. My goal is this coming spring... I don't want to in winter or summer. If I'm gonna do it, I'm gonna be smart about it. Not gonna freeze, not gonna over heat. (smart right?) I'd like to think so. Anyone who actually reads this blog (if anyone) is cool. I think I'm about to tell my friend lorraine about it because she's the only one who I don't care if she knows all this stupid stuff about me. She might judge me because of those crazy past posts about Alex but it'll be fine. I'm making a cheeseburger. (...yeah, 20 pounds lighter, right? aha!) It could be worst. I could be making two. Or I could be having fries and coke with it. I love being optimistic! yay. The other day I took my acrylics off and it hurt at first but now it's amazing. I can type and scratch and I love it. Well I think that's all for now. Later Blogathan! (What'd you think I forgot?)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment