We started the morning out, well actually.. we didn't do anything in the morning hahaha.. We left around 1, and it was only an hour drive. One thing for sure is Louisiana drivers are a mix between VB and NYC drivers. It's scary.

Parking was easier then I thought.. buildings were big, it reminded me a lot of nyc.

This me and the twins by the
Mississippi River, it was so nice out.

We walked around a lot, I loved it.

Does this look crazy? That guy just stood there like that! At first we thought it was a wax figure!

Not much else to say.. other than today was awesome and I had a ton of fun in NewOrleansLouisiAna :)
Tomorrow is the wedding, and sunday we're supposed to go jet skiing.. but I'll probably ditch and hangout with Ashley instead.. I want to be well rested for the drive 12 am monday!!!!!!!!!!!! Excited to go back home and see my baby! GOODNIGHT! <3

No comments:
Post a Comment