Wednesday, June 23, 2010

trip to old miss: part three: lazy lady

I really didn't want to update the blog until the day was over.. but this day is just going by too slow. I've been awake since 7, and I know exactly why. In Kyles room, he has black curtains.. and it is Awesome. sleep is amazing in that room because you don't have to wakeup until your body wants to. In this room I'm staying in, not only does the sun rise facing the window, there's no curtain! I'm not mad or anything, It'd just be nice to sleep longer.

The reason we're not out doing anything is because of how crappy it is outside. It's been thundering and lightening and pouring rain on and off, and I think we all just feel like doing nothing. We're all starving but no one wants to get up and get food... I don't think they have delivery here cause everything is thirty minutes away. It's nuts... there's no way I could live like this! Well maybe there is, we'd have to do super big grocery trips though haha. Southern Mississippi would actually be a great place to live. I'd love to live in Biloxi or Gulfport. It's like Virginia Beach but not crazy. Like traffic is perfect, the people are nice, and the buildings have space in between them... that sounds dumb but it just looks nice that everything's not crazy. But I still love VB, it's my home. My crazy, out of control home. I've had more people on facebook messaging me about how they're calling and texting and I'm not answering. It's so funny maybe I just don't realize how much I talk to people.. but it just seems like whenever you're not able to reach your phone is when people blow it up.

I talked my mom into leaving early monday morning, that way we have all of tuesday to re-cooperate in vb. Like wash clothes, get back into routines, relax. I like the drive cause it's fun to drive through states! Not much is different, but it's exciting when you're driving and you see a cool bridge or a weird landmark (like.. idk, a statue or something)

I'm excited for the coming of July, I took off july 4th weekend! I'm 94% sure the guys are down to have a party. FLIP CUP AND PONG! haha. stoked. Also in July Danielle and I are planning a trip to Kansas... that doesn't sound spectacular and awesome but we want to see meghan... that's danielle's best friend. She just recently had a baby and is going through a divorce. She's in Kansas because she's in the military.

Which reminds me of my weekly dream... One to two times a week I have a dream about being in bootcamp or having to move some where for the marine corp. I mean, Deep down I think that's what I want, and it's probably worth a shot.. But Idk. there's up sides to military and there's down sides. I mean even if I only stay in 4 years, that'd look awesome on a resume. I'm just worried that'd it fuck things up.. like relationships I have. Or keep me apart from my family. What If I have to move somewhere that Kyle doesn't want to go? Or I miss something important like a friend getting married or my baby brothers graduation? I really shouldn't be living my life for other people.. but that's what's stopping me. What do they do about bills when you go away to boot camp anyway? I have car payments and credit card bills to pay... I know I'd like bootcamp, and I'd do just fine.. but then what? Maybe I need to get with sgt.chau and talk to him again. Idk.my mos would def would be 01 personnel and admin. My goal in life is HR management, and I just think Military could get me there sooner... or atleast help pay for it :)


I don't think I mentioned in my blog yesterday the best thing I bought we were out...
In VA they mostly sell like steelers and redskins stuff for football teams.. well, my mom was in heaven when we found this store in the mall with all the football stuff. They even had a saints toothbrush.. like, really? They had flip flops and baby hats, it was cute. But I bought something awesome.



A beer bottle koozie! hahaha I know, it's awesome.


Awesome, I bought new heels for the wedding. I usually go for flats.. but idk, they were $30 on sale for $13, so what the hell.

They're cute right? I'm a freaking bargin hunter. I swear I can find the best stuff for cheap. It's an amazing talent I have. Go me.

wow I sound cocky. Maybe I should actually get up and go do something... hmm. I'll probably sit here for another hour and get up. It feels so awesome to be lazy sometimes!!

No comments:

Post a Comment