The drive wasn't so bad though since my mom is here to help drive, I drove most of the way though... cause she drives slow :) Anyway, we stopped in every state.. not on purpose though, it just kind of happened. North carolina was nothing interesting... when we got to south carolina we stopped right at the border before georgia i think? I can't remember it was 4 AM and I was just doing what tom tom told me to do lol.. it was awesome!!! it was called south of the border and there were all these mexican things everywhere it was just weird and awesome haha. Georgia wasn't really a big deal, and alabama was a ton of country people that love gas station fried chicken. hahaha
So when we first got into mississippi, it started pouring rain. Luckily, people in Mississippi drive awesome. Especially in the rain... they don't rush, speed, get crazy... my mom said it's because it rains all of the time here. Not surprised. so yeah, I don't mind driving here. I have a feeling I'm gonna be in shock when I get back to VA.
After we got through the rain, we went to biloxi. My mom was so surprised by how much was knocked down and how much everything has changed. Apparently not a lot has stayed the same. I think today we're going to visit new orleans. I'm just trying to go back to biloxi and lay in the sun all day!!!!
After biloxi we got to the house in Pass Christian (thats the name of the city.. or town.. or whatever) it's right above diamond head.. it's pretty much the sticks. I have no service. Not stoked about it. But at least they have wireless THANK GOD Kyle let me use his macbook. I'd be screwed otherwise. I forgot my phone charger though, So all I have is my car charger. Same with my little brothers haha ! Yeah, I had a bad night last night. I was tired and cranky and just wanted to go home and go to bed hahaha. I missed Kyle too. yeesh, what a nerd. We went out to dinner and I had to drive there, that was gay. the food was good but I was done with everything and everyone. I finally got some sleep probably like 10 or 11... I passed out!! But everyone woke up at like 7:30 and were being loud so that's when I had to wakeup :(
We just ate breakfast... it was the bomb. Because they have 4 hens!!!!! so we got fresh eggs! Didn't really notice any difference in these eggs and the kind I get from the grocery store though. haha Me and my little brothers are chillin in our cousin rich's room with rich, haha he's on his computer and the twins are about to fall asleep. lol, silly brothers. My uncle jake is in the living room talking my moms ear off. She probably doesn't mind, she hasn't seen him in 15 years. I can't imagine not talking to dennis and damien for 15 years. that's way too long. 15 hours would be too long. I love my little brothers!
So cousins = rich and jake
uncle = jake
Cousin jake is getting married, that's why we're here. yay family.
it's nice in Miss, but i'm bored and wanna do something. oh well. just wait around.
rich is playing wow right now and listening to blink 182, lol.
I wonder what the status of the house is gonna be like when I get back. Damien really wants to shoot guns, he keeps saying it. My uncle jake talks about the government, and BP, and katrina a lot.

Rich is my fav. out of the three ! This is on his wall in his room. Too funny..

No comments:
Post a Comment