Tuesday, June 22, 2010

trip to old miss: part two: oh my goodness!

After breakfast, my brothers and I shot guns!!! It was soo awesome. we shot a 9mm pistol, a 12 gauge shotgun, and a 44 magnum, m1 carbine, and a ruger!








hahahah

So cool. It was reeeeally loud though lol. After that we went shopping all day... I got new shoes and a new shirt haha. We went to best buy cause my brothers and I are silly.. we forgot our wall phone chargers :( So we went to Best Buy and got a new one! Then we went to Ross and Walmart.. We also went to a mall in biloxi.. it was fun. For lunch we ate at this cool mexican restaurant. It was like taco bell and plaza azteca put together. The setup was like a taco bell, but the food was cooked and tasted like plaza azteca. It was cool, and fun.





One lame thing about this vacation is no service at the house. It's all good though, even though AT&T let me down, apple fixed it, because I have the magical fantastic wifi! I got a free texting app, and it works! Awesome! I haven't really been feeling the heat of not having service, it's nice to know if I need to ask someone something I got wifi texting hahaha.

Right now we're all hanging out in the living room... my uncle and mom are reminiscing on what southern miss used to be, before katrina. I'm being a loser on this computer, and the guys are playing red red redemption. It's nice to chill. I think we're going to a water park tomorrow.. should be fun.


..katy

No comments:

Post a Comment