When I woke up at 9 this morning, everyone was knocked out! So I chilled for a bit on the computer, waiting for someone to get up.... 10:40 rolled around and I was so bored. So I said fuck it and decided to go to the beach.. which actually turned into me going to see Ashley at her Best Buy. She's awesome. My little brothers called asking where I was, I told them on my way to the beach unless they can be ready for the water park in 30 minutes. That sealed the deal, and off to the waterpark we went!



It was sooo funnnn! Ocean Breeze is way better, but I'd have to say this has been the best day so far. Mostly because you know who wasn't apart of it, hahaha! Anyway.. here's when the day went down hill..
After the waterpark, dennis and damien wanted to go the mall... but first we went home to get showers and stuff, just as we were walking in the door, my uncle and cousin were leaving to their wedding rehearsal and rehearsal dinner. About two hours later while we were at the mall.. my mom received a phone call from my uncle, asking us where we were and telling us we were supposed to come to the rehearsal dinner.......
.....
First off, no one told us that. No one said anything about us attending this dinner.
Second, why the hell would he go to the wedding rehearsal dinner? We aren't in the wedding, we don't go to the dinner.
So now he's all talking about how he's "tired of us going out and doing stuff on our own and doing our own thing"
Well, I'm sorry I don't enjoy eating doritos and watching TV all day while it's nice out. I REFUSE to spend my vacation in your house. I am not someone who can just sit around and do nothing for 2 or more days in a row. Wednesday was our lazy day, and I'm not doing that again.
So anyway, when we got home from mall/dinner... He was in his room, no one really talked, and everyone immediately went to sleep. I hate it here. Ashley offered me to go over there but idk how I feel about leaving my little brothers... Kind of weird. But I do miss Ashley.
Anyway, I'm going through another problem. I think I lost my new pack of birth control pills. Total FML moment! I checked the trash and my suitcase twice, didn't find a thing. Tomorrow I'm going to try my car and my moms stuff.. If not, I guess I'll have to call up the doctor and see if she can write me a new prescription. LAAAAAME. Sometimes I just do things, like clean, and stop paying attention to what I'm doing and just think too hard. Guess I'm not so great at multitasking... I'm an emotional cleaner. haha! Anyway, It's 1:05 AM (2:05 AM in vb) I guess I'll try to go to bed...
Though all I can think about is going out to my car to try and recover my lost contraceptives! :/

No comments:
Post a Comment