Wednesday, July 7, 2010

LOLZ YAAAY

So I've been back in VA for a little over a week now and I'm so glad. I've been working nonstop since I've been back. Before I go into what's going on with life right now, I must finish the story of the journey back home.

So our last day in Mississippi was awesome. I woke up at 7, went to the beach at Biloxi at 8... it was REALLY hot out so I left to a starbucks at 9, bought a frap, busted out my book and chilled at starbucks for a few hours... until I started feeling dirty and sweaty and sandy, just over all like crud. So I was like hm. I'll just drive some where else. (I pretty had no where to go, ashley wasn't awake yet and there was no way in hell I was going back to my uncles house.) As I was leaving the starbucks, I was looking around to see what was in the shopping center next to the one I was at... and I saw a planet fitness. Perfect. Sure enough, I packed my bag up with fresh clothes and took a shower there. It was a long, awesome shower. The best shower I had all week. Mostly because we weren't allowed to stay in the shower long at my uncles, cause he's a d-bag. Not that I take like hour long showers, I just don't want to be rushed. This planet fitness was AWESOME. It was huge, it had a sauna and something called like a whirlpool room or something? I didn't see those until after my shower though... fml, lol. So after I got dressed and left I went a starbucks in gulfport, and sat there reading my book until Ashley called. Then chilled at Ashleys for a bit, which was cool. Her kids are too funny! Then I left her house.. I'm pretty sure I was supposed to go back to my uncles for dinner but..that wasn't gonna happen. SO.. I went back to that starbucks again :) until about 9:00. Over all is was a pretty awesome day. I made lots of MS friends because people would ask what book I was reading that was so good.. like starbucks people who worked there who were on breaks and other starbucks customers. The book I was reading was "I hope they serve beer in hell." FUNNY ass book. I felt like Kyle with so many people talking to me. That's how they are downsouth though, it's cool. Everyone's nice there.

So I get to my uncles house at like mm... 9:30, and of course I'm already packed and ready to go.. and when I get there my brothers and mom are packing, and I get them finished up. we say our goodbyes and are on the road by 10. I drive from 10-12, take a 2 hour nap while my mom drives, then I drive the next 12 hours. It was fine with me though, I'm glad I rested on the last day and decided not to go jet skiing. When I got to about 3 hours of straight driving I would start to feel like a zombie and have to pull over into a rest stop. The trip home was a lot faster because we didn't stop as much and when we did it wasn't for long. I had an awesome trip to MS (minus you know who) and loved new orleans.

Next time I won't stay as long, cause I am definitely paying for it now. I've been working doubles, or trying to, hopefully I'll have enough for my car payment, yikes.


I had a really good 4th of July, most of it was spent with family... at night kyle, richard, and i watched fire works on the side of holland road. Then monday kyle and I had to the house to ourselves, and we just chilled and played on the wii together! It was a really good day :)

k bye

No comments:

Post a Comment