Tuesday, July 20, 2010

my middle name is june.

I was woken up by a text at 8:30 this morning. For some reason, my phone was right next to my head.. and I don't remember putting it there. It really sucks because this is the first day in a few days that I didn't have to wake up early, and I still did. I'm a very light sleeper and it's no fun.

So I'm off from Best Buy today, but I have to do my other job (grocery marketing stuff.. lame, but extra $$$) then at 4:30 I'm going up to the amphitheater and am volunteering for Brita at the dave matthews band concert. We'll see how that goes :P
Tomorrow more of my marketing job then best buy at 3
Thursday I'm off, finishing up the marketing job.
Friday I open at Best Buy til 3 (awesome shift!)
Saturday and Sunday I of course work all day and close.. story of my life lol.
Thennnn do the same thing next week.

busy busy busy busy... Next week I need to find time to go up to TCC and get my classes straight. It's crappy to know that school starts back up again next month, and I'm so tempted not to go hahaha but the only way I have health insurance and a discount on car insurance is being a full time student. :)

This past Saturday I went to water country for the first time... It was awesome! I told Kyle I want to do it again, he agreed but said I probably wouldn't be motivated to wake up and go..? This still confuses me.

Kyle got his iphone last night, yay for him. ..boo for me. I'm still stuck with my dumb slow 3G. I'm kind of digging the EVO though, but it's so huge! It's like a pocket PC hahaha.


I'm stoked about next thursday. geek squad academy! w00.



holla.

No comments:

Post a Comment