Wednesday, July 21, 2010

curious kitty.

So I totally ditched the DMB volunteering thing. Eh, whatever. It was raining, I was confused where to go, and the coordinator had someone else answer her cell phone... She told me to go to the box office, I went. Stood there for 10 minutes.. then decided I don't feel like being bossed around and not getting paid for it. I would have stayed if someone had gone with me.. eh well, went and saw a movie instead! inception, it was cool. I kind of wonder if I'd want to go into my dreams and stay like they did, but I know I'd never want to leave. But, after you get old.. can't you just wakeup and do it again? That way.. you're never old in your dreams! right? Cause you can just keep starting over? idk. if the world was up to me like in dreams, I'd probably not want to go back to the real world either. Scary thought. hahaha

I love being on birth control!!! I usually have the worst cramps in the world.. but not anymoooore. Why'd I ever stop taking the pill? Hmm... Well, I'm starving. peace bitches.

No comments:

Post a Comment