I run on stress. When I'm not stressed I'm bored. Work goes by fast when I'm stressed, school feels more like an accomplishment when I'm stressed. Can one be addicted to the feeling of stress? Maybe this is weird, who would want to be stressed? But if you think about it... when you have a task, you work at getting it done (that's when the stress comes in), and when you accomplish this task, you feel awesome. Maybe I just like getting shit done and moving forward? This thought just confuses me.. I think I will google stress addiction to see what's going on in my head, lol.
Right now, I feel like crud. The stress I went through today has left me exhausted.. and right now I'm mentally preparing myself to do it all over again tomorrow. Tuesday I'm off.. maybe I'll go to the beach, or pool.
Today, all systems went down at work. It was mayhem. Couldn't return online orders, couldn't look up lost receipts, could not process credit card apps, couldn't do a lot of anything and it sucked! Luckily christina is awesome and let me leave home 30 minutes early.. I came home and took an awesome shower. Kyle went to go hangout at zachs, and richard just made me a drink... thats cause he's my bffffffffffffffe :)
I'm excited about next month, school starts again! I like school; jeesh I wish I would have felt this way about school when I was in high school... it's just not fun when you're forced. I love being able to do what I want.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment