Saturday, March 21, 2009

yikes!

Getting fit without being in high school or having no gym membership is so hard. All I've got are some weights, some workout videos, and my running shoes. I've looked at so many things and thought about buying most of them, but thank god for google. I've looked into turbo jam, ab rocket, hip hop abs, and more... all of them having okay reviews, some good, some bad.... but one thing I've known about but never have payed attention to is P90X. I can't find any bad reviews on it, at all. I just got done searching and searching. I even typed in "I hate P90x"... which led to the person who wrote that review finishing it with "I hate P90x but I love it!" It's pretty much the boot camp of workout videos. Anyway, I'm writing this because I'm about to buy it... not for 3 payments of $40, I'm buying it off amazon. And if I totally hate it, then I'll just resell it on amazon hahaha. I hope it isn't a waste of $80 :| We'll see... later haters.

No comments:

Post a Comment