So there's this pretty cool app. for my iphone called twinkle. It's like an iphone/ipod touch chat room. That sounds so nerdy... a chat room, but it's actually pretty cool cause you meet interesting people. I've talked to people in different countries, people that work at apple stores, people near me, people with pugs, and today I met someone that works at another best buy! it was pretty cool cause he sent me pictures of his store, it was neat. I don't know why, but I am totally interested in seeing best buys other then my own. Whenever I travel again one day.. I'm going to make it a point to visit the nearest apple store and best buy. One of the girls that worked at an apple store asked me why I didn't work at one... Then I realized I love working at best buy, i love everyone there. They've all grown on me. Is that lame of me? That most of my good friends work with me at best buy? (By the way, I just recently decided to take the term 'best friends' out of my vocabulary.. long story.) On that app, I've learned german words cause people always talk in different languages (spanish, japanese, german) mittag means lunch, and leider means unfortunatly. It's pretty damn cool. Of course there are some downsides.... like the teenage boys trying to pickup hot chix on their ipod touches......or the random perverts. I guess you can't expect much from free apps haha
Today apple released new ipod shuffles...and they are pretty fucking awesome and at a good price. They have a new voice over thing, it's cool. And they're like the size of my thumb! I must have one in my life. What is really cool is that it's 4 gigs for $80....when I paid like $50 for my moms 1 gig. double the amount of storage for less then double the price! yyyaaaayyyy. I hope I can holdout and wait to buy one until alex gets me that hard drive of music.... idk though! it's fun to be the first to have something :)
I am off saturday and sunday.... HOLLLLLERRRRR
No comments:
Post a Comment