Not much luck with the car still... They're saying it's almost there... but it seems like we're just back to where we started, and without a side view mirror and two front tires. So I guess that means we're worst then where we started. Charley had recently took about the engine, today he put it all back together. It didn't turn over... Just like in June. Same sound. It sucks.
I'm wanting to buy a new car.
All I do is want hahaha. That's what my dad says at least. It's not like I want dumb things.
I'm scratching apple tattoo off my list... I can thank my supervisor for that one.
I was planning on getting an apple on my wrist... until he went and said, "Are you getting it for Alex?" I told him no of course not why would I do that... and he said, "Even if you're not, Alex is the one that introduced you to apple and you'll think of him every time you look at it." Which I don't think I would have if he never said anything like that.. but who knows. maybe he saved me pain... The last thing I want is another thing to remind me of my butt hole ex boyfriend.
Speaking of butt hole ex boyfriend.. I guess he doesn't see that I'm a little upset that he's in florida and I'm not... I know i know, we broke up... but must you text/IM me on aim telling me about how beautiful and awesome it is? It could be worst I guess. I just don't really want to hear about it.. seeing it on loopt (app for iphone) is enough. It's just a shitty position I'm in. Maybe it makes no sense, but most of the things I say/think don't.
I really need to go back to school, my intelligence is draining.
Like I used to be really good at spelling and now... I just can't remember things.
I'm still trying to figure out in life what it is I want to do.
Medical? Law? Counseling? Teaching? Computer stuff? What is it that I'm good at? What am I made for? I just can't figure it out, I think about it soooo much that it gives me headaches. I have this urge to figure out what it is that I need to do with my life, where do I belong? Where am I needed? What are my best skills? I just don't know.

No comments:
Post a Comment