1. When you were a child, what did you want to be when you grew up?
The earliest? Probably a teacher... I didn't know any better.
2. What have you done in the past week to help someone else?
Covered someone's shift? GIMME YO OWAZZZZ!!!!
3. Who is the best-dressed person you know?
That's tough, everyone I know just dresses normal...
4. What is on your nightstand?
A bag of some clothes that belong to my exboyfriend, my iLamp, and a frame with no picture of it.
5. If you were a cat, what kind of a cat would you be?
A cute black and white one... I want a kitty cat!!!!
6. If you lived in a house surrounded by acres of trees, what particular type of tree would you want flourishing on your land?
Not a pine tree... idk?
7. What do you find to be very overrated?
love?
8. How many email addresses do you have?
Two. One for important things, one for junk things.
9. Have you ever felt replaced?
Currently.
10. Would you rather watch football or baseball?
football... baseball's soooo boring.
11. What is the wallpaper on your phone?
a hot air balloon floating in the sky.
12. Name a lyric from the song you're listening to.
No music is playing
13. Do you use a feed reader?
What the heck is that?
14. What chocolate do you always leave in the box?
any with nuts... yuck!
15. What would you do if you found out your ex is engaged?
I'd be fucking pissed! I'd cuss out Alex and tell him he's making a mistake. (As if anything I say to him makes a difference...... I won't get into that right now.)
16. Do words hurt you?
more then anything..
17. Are you a talker or a listener? Is it ever possible to really be both?
It is possible. I think it depends on how close you know the person and what you're talking about. If I don't know you, or what you're talking about... I'm keeping my mouth shut.
18. Have you ever walked on the beach at night?
Yep... with Roy years ago. There were little crabs out, it was cute.
19. Who is your favorite professional athlete?
I don't care about sports or people on teams. I'm sorry I'm not cool..
20. Which TV show have you seen pretty much every episode of?
scrubs!?! (does sponge bob count?)

No comments:
Post a Comment