Monday, March 9, 2009

blah blah blahhhhh! :)

I feel soooo good right now.
I just worked out and it was awesome and motivating and the weather's motivating and my weight loss is motivating. I don't think you're able to see the weight loss but I can feel it. I must start running! tomorrow. I don't want to workout anymore today because if you workout too much in one session you'll be really tired later and that will unmotivate you and you won't want to workout again because of how tired you felt last time. I love hydroxycut. I love it so much because I'm already an energized person but the energy it gives me motivates me to do something with that energy rather then lay around. I definitely recommend it to everyone. I actually got my mom to start... she's doing the green tea one. Awesome! I don't want to make it seem like I'm dependent on hydroxycut.. It just gives me that extra push that I've been needing for so long. So many people have offered to run with me and workout with me but I don't know... I don't think I like that. I enjoy working out alone cause then I can pay attention to me.

I think it's funny that I write in this blog as if someone's actually reading it... I think I made it so that no one but me can read it but I don't really know cause I don't really understand this blogger thing that much but oh well.

Life is good. I complain about how much it sucks and how many things I don't have but I actually have more then I can usually see. Next time I'm down I hope I read this. I have my health, my mom, friends to motivate me, a job, and a good place to live. I am living my life... maybe not the same as everyone else (in school... with a car) but I'm not everyone else, I'm me and I'll take life as it comes rather then sitting around crying about how everyone's moving on and I'm still in the same place. It's not worth it, and I have to learn how to live life one day at a time. Don't get me wrong, planning is good... but not to the point where it's depressing. I just have to be smart about choices.

As for where and Alex stand I still don't know. I still don't know how to act toward him or anything cause I don't know what he's thinking. I actually don't care for once. I don't care where he is or who he's with or what he's doing because I'm currently involved with me. I currently only care about myself and the people who are around me because they want to be. I am still so glad I deleted my myspace. I had the chance to look at his myspace last night (because damien left his logged on) but I didn't, and I felt so good that I didn't. I just exited the window on the computer and walked away. I am doing well and am getting better at supporting myself.

A week or two ago I was bitching at alex cause he never wants to chill.
He said cause it would be awkward... I was thinking only if you made it that way.
He said fine lets hangout i'll come with you to get your tattoo

I'm not getting a tattoo, and I don't think I really want to hangout with him.
It wouldn't be awkward it would be lame. He's not fun, he's tired and lazy and makes no time for me so why should I go out of my way to hangout with him???????
I can't keep wanting to stop everything for him. I can't keep wanting him to be my friend.

I had a dream last night that I hung out with my ex boyfriend Roy. It actually wasn't weird and we had fun like friends. It's probably cause we're over each other. It was a good dream. It will only stay a dream because Roy despises me.. Him and his whole little posse despise me hahaha but it's okay. I'm not bothered by it.

I really hope I have a car by summer! Do you think I can save up 4 grand by then??
Probably not. I just spent $100 yesterday... I'm so dumb ahahaha.


shower time.. BYEZZZZZZ

No comments:

Post a Comment