Wednesday, March 11, 2009

::sigh::

Not such a good night closing. Not only did everyone keep asking me about Alex (asking where he is...when he'll be back... how to contact him cause he won't pickup his phone.. As if I fucking know or care. I do not want to hear or talk about my ex boyfriend. I actually snapped on melissa because she called him my 'ex' No one understands how to act and it's so annoying..people are either really sensistive or don't even realize... it's nothing, we're nothing but over. end of story stop bringing him and our relationship up.), but my supervisor Alexx tore me a new one... I think Tim was being hard on him then he was just taking it out on me. Tonight sucked.

Tomorrow will be better because I'm off, I won't have to worry about code ones, cleaning, or hearing Alex' name over and over. Jacqueline and I working out in the a.m. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment