Here's another worry of mine (besides school, work, car, being dumped...)
Is it okay to be home and do nothing? Is it okay not to be out all of the time?
I constantly find myself wanting to be out with someone because if you're home hanging out, are you a loser? Are you lame if you're alone a lot? if so why? Why is it lame to chill at home? Why would it be considered not cool and loserish to be home on the computer and watching tv?
the bigger question is why do I care so much? No one cares what I'm doing so why am I freaking out? Why am I worried? I just don't know... I just don't want people to think the wrong thing about me... but what is it that makes me think people care what i'm doing?!?! I dont know..this is going in circles. Okay I'm done.

No comments:
Post a Comment