Wednesday, September 22, 2010

thoughts thoughts thoughts

So, I go back to work today. The though makes me feel nauseous. Seriously, don't like that place. I don't really care if I got the full time spot or not. I'm just trying collect holiday hours and dip..

I had an awesome vacation though.. especially over the weekend. Kyle and I went to New York it was his best friend Ross' birthday and his moms birthday. Kyle's amazing.

I decided that before I turn into a grownup (kids..marriage even..) I have to go to a few places:
1. Las Vegas, I'm hoping 21st birthday
2. The Today show in NYC, preferably on my birthday so I can hold up a sign that says it's my birthday.
3. There was a third place but I can't remember right now.


I really want a motorcycle. My goal is to have one by Summer 2011. Ross has one and I got to ride on it with him a few times and it was so awesome !!!!! Except all the bugs hahaha

I'm so stoked about halloween!! Danielle and I going to Penn State for the weekend to see Darlene. I decided I'm going to be a maid and I'm so stoked to buy my costume hahaha.. I just hope I can get my brakes and dust sheilds fixed before than. I'm using a credit card to pay for it....... yay. (sarcasm)

I wonder when the new just dance for wii comes out?

No comments:

Post a Comment