Wednesday, September 8, 2010

part 2

And you know what's weird? as much as I hate my job, my conscious still had the nerve to dream about it last night! Just thought of this.

Yesterday I was off work and bored as shit doing nothing all day cause the jetta is at the dr. getting repaired (sad face) and if you know me, I can't do nothing for too long. boredom=headache. headache=migraine. I had one of the WORST fucking migraines of my life last night. couldn't watch TV, no light, no nothing. I eventually had to go upstairs and go to bed early cause two of my roommates here talk really fucking loud for no reason, it sucked. It seemed like I was laying in bed forever until I finally falling asleep... and I took PM pain reliever which took almost an hour to quick in, wtf? right. anyway and finally I felt my self going into sleep mode... I start dreaming about work. It was dumb, so dumb I had to stop myself and ask myself why I was dreaming about it.

Just another reason I think my body runs off of stress!!!!! customer service is a lot of stress. a lot of problem solving. in my dream it was me and someone I work with deciding how we want to process something.. It was pretty dumb. I need to leave this job. It's taking a toll on my mental health. I'm gonna try to work at the pink banana... I have to call the girl back and try to setup an interview for tuesday. I'm sure I won't be paid more than $8.50, but it can cover my but until something better comes along...

Yep.

No comments:

Post a Comment