
So, I just had an interview at the pink banana today, and it was awesome. The best interview I ever had, ever. I walked in, found Nina, she asked me a few questions, and that was that. Literally 3-5 minutes. I'm guessing this job won't be anymore then $8.50 but I don't really care, it's part time and I'm just looking for christmas money/pay off credit cards money.
Kyle and I are trying to move out, just him and I. (and buddy and monster ahaha) It'd be so awesome. Not having to worry about eating someone elses food, or cleaning up after other, or sharing the shower, or waiting to use the washer and dryer. What's even better is miller is all set with everything we'd need. Couch, fridge, i think the washer and dryer is his?, big TV, all gaming consoles, computers, bed... yeah. We'd be set. Before we move out he wants my credit cards paid off and me to have atleast 32 hours of work a week. He's a good guy, thank god for best buy.. lol. But yeah, having roommates sucks. I don't even talk to them anymore.. especially the retarded one. Apparently she was talking shit to kyle about me saying "why is katy so bossy if she doesn't even pay rent" Bitch, are you serious? I keep this fucking house running. It's a fucking dump without me. No one else cleans shit. There's dirt on the floors, and the sinks are all gross. And I don't give a fuck. I haven't cleaned since miller told me that. I hate when he tells me shit like that though, because I definitely want to talk to this bitch about it. Fucking call me bossy. When the hell did I tell her what to do? The only things I've said to her in the past month were hi and bye. I don't even do that now. Actually, I'm about to delete her from my facebook. done. and i blocked her. THAT'LL SHOW HER. :)
This job with pink banana... I don't really care if I get it or not. If so, that'd be awesome... If not, I'll probably go work at a Starbucks.. I'm really craving a new scene of work because I want to learn something new, also i'm trying to buy people bomb gifts for christmas this year :)
k bye :)

No comments:
Post a Comment