Ready to get out of vb for the weekend. Ugh, tired of these idiots.
Like, seriously. My roommates are lazy retards. Yesterday, I wokeup around 10am and there was cat shit on the floor. Meghan left around mm like 11 or 12 or something and rich had the day off and wokeup around 11. That cat shit sat in the hallway all day until kyle got home around 8 i told him about it and he mentioned it to meghan. She was mad he didn't pick it up. UM. You didn't leave for work before it happend (7am) and its YOUR cats shit!!!!! How do I know this? Because of how small it is and how small her cat is. Lazy dumb bitch. Lazy dumb ass fucking retarded bitch. We don't live in a sewer, or a hoarders house. Seriously? You fucking dirty ass lazy mother fuckers. You had to walk past it to get to the stairs or bathroom. I'm so sick of feeling like I'm the only one doing shit around here!!!!!!!!!!! I haven't cleaned the house in about two weeks just to see if anyone else would do it !! Guess what, No one's touched anything. We all use the bathroom, we all use the kitchen, we all hangout in the living room... Yeah, picking up your own shit is cool but what about the scum in the bathtub? What about the spills on the counters? What about the dirt on the hardwood floor? That's just left for me?
But do I have the right to complain? I don't pay rent. Not that it matters, not that it would make any difference in their pockets. I guess it's status.
Nah, fuck that. That shit's nasty and fucking gross and lazy as shit. I'm pissed. Fuck these dumb asses. Every night I come home I wish I was driving somewhere else. I wish it was just Kyle and I.
I know why a cat pooped on the floor. It's because no one cleans the litter box. Gross ass mother fuckers. I will not touch cat shit. I will not scoop up cat poop. Because they are not my cats. It's bad enough I cleanup after buddy and he's not my dog. That I can deal with. When you expect me to clean up cat shit.. that's just crossing the line. I hate it here.
Had to get that off my chest.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment