Friday, August 27, 2010

Where do I start?

Life has been a scary roller coaster the passed couple of days. Not the fun kind of scary either, the... get me the fuck off of this thing right now scary. So, I have a ton of shenanigans going on with school.. apparently my loan is still processing. So "as a courtesy" they let me stay in class................. but I have to buy books out of pocket? Well, that would have been nice to know Thursday when I got my loan stuff situated and not yesterday after all of my money has been spent. Seriously? Courtesy my ass. So dumb things are happening with both of my bank accounts and I woke up -$40 in one. UGH I hate banks and I hate debit cards. Everything should just happen automatically. And did you know there's a $3 fee to transfer outside of your bank? like suntrust-->bank of america. That would have been nice to know when I was making the transfer?? Speaking of which, why the hell has it been taken out of my suntrust and still isn't in my bank of america account? See, banking is stupid. I need to just keep enough in there for bills, then cash the rest. Seriously.

Yesterday I had another interview at the PA store, this time for a different position. I went in thinking it was customer service.... turns out it was front lanes. Really? Full time front lanes??????? That is absolutely the dumbest thing I've ever heard. I wanted to get the job (When I thought it was CS) and went out and spent money on a new outfit. I feel like its a waste of money... even though I know it's not, I needed business casual clothes anyway. So that was two big bummers in one day.

I slept really crappy last night too... well, I should say early this morning, like 4 am.
Kyle and I, as of recent, have been falling asleep on the couch. It's so awesome but I don't want to do it anymore.. I want to sleep in the bed haha. Anyway, last night we fell asleep and we some how magically woke up at the same time (this happens a lot, it's weird) around 4am and he asked if I wanted to stay or go upstairs... so we went upstairs... and I was just tossing and turning from 4am-6... then finally fall asleep and kyles alarm goes off at 7 :( but then he went to work and I slept from 7-9 haha.

Today a posting should go up for a FT CS at my store.... a really good friend of mine lost her job cause she was about to beat someone up on the clock..... dumb. Let's hope I get that. Idk what I'm going to do if they give it away to some retard. I am so looking forward to september 14. A week off in the woods with my man and some friends. UGH I need a break from drama... maybe it's not so bad I'm not in school this semester, even though I feel like a huge failure and I'm wasting my life not in school.... It'll make my vacation time nicer since I won't have to worry about class and keeping up with missed work.


There's a new show on TV called 'The Big C" It's awesome. It's about a lady who has cancer and she's doing whatever she wants in life and not telling anyone about her cancer. She leaves her husband and kicks him out because he's a really dumb slob, she keeps her very angry at the world son home from soccer summer camp, and she's trying to help this really fat girl that she teaches lose weight offering her $100 every pound she loses..... so far she's gained 2.Photobucket
It's a good show.
I'm a little ashamed to say that I'm kind of digging jersey shore.... I know, shoot me. hahaah kyle won't watch it with me, which I think is funny and don't blame him. That shit's dumb........ but I like it hahahaha omg fml




My goal next week is to go to water country one last time before it closes. I'm thinking tuesday the 31st..?
Monday I'm going to the williamsburg outlet with my little brothers for school shopping, should be interesting.. I've never been, and I always love chillin with the bros. Those are my dudes.


k, on with my day. byyyyyeeee

No comments:

Post a Comment