The reason I'm going for full time work is so I can pay off credit card bills and save money to move out of this house and into a house with just kyle and I. I hope this happens before this time next year.. I think it'd be awesome for Kyle and I to live alone, our roommates are such haters. One's weird and sensitive... and one's just, well... they're actually both weird and sensitive. hahaha I hate having to watch what I say because honestly, as bad as it sounds.. thinking about what I say so that I don't hurt someones feelings takes too long. I'm gonna say what I'm thinking and what needs to be said.
The reason I'm in full time school is so I can hurry up and graduate and so I can stay on my dads awesome health insurance... he works for sentara so health insurance is mad discounted, it rocks. I'm excited I have a class in chesapeake.. I'll get to explore a new city. I'm always in Virginia Beach... I'm planning on heading down to the campus there and checking it out before the semester begins.
I'm actually trying a few other things this semester... I have a night class, I didn't do that last semester because I was told not to take night classes because I'll be tempted to skip them, BUT, this is a hybrid class! meaning I'll only have to go a class room like 2 or 3 times a month, everything else is online. I'm kind of excited to try it out. I really hope I can maintain my 4.0. I can't wait until I'm done with high school math and am actually doing college math aha I'm probably gonna take another math class in the summer.. lame, but I'm not trying to be stuck in community college all of my life, lol.

Bring it on August 19th. I got this.

No comments:
Post a Comment