Every time I have a sinus infection it's the same thing:
Day one- The first signs appear. A lot of sneezing for no real reason. Dizziness. Fatigue.
Day two- Still dizzy, especially when standing up. Also, still fatigued. Sinus pressure begins. Blowing your nose is a must to relieve pressure.
Day three- Drainage. Lots of snot. Sinus pressure is horrendous, like there is a rock in your head and it is slowly growing in size. By now, a box of tissues has been used.
Day four- Sinus pressure is very low, not blowing nose as much... it's all about the throat. Chest hurts, mucus is being coughed up. Constantly clearing throat... much preferred over yesterdays sinus pressure.
Some people tell me to go to a doctor, but it's a normal thing. Usually it's from weather change.. so it happening twice a year is expected.. But this time I actually think it's from cleaning. I cleaned the whole house top to bottom with an all purpose cleaner containing bleach. What a terrible fucking idea that shit was. Kyle doesn't want me to throw it out... but I'm definitely gonna buy something else.
I just explored facebook for like a straight hour.. it was amazing. It's fun to see everyone I went to high school with.. a lot of people are in the military or going to a real college.... most of the people that just work or go to TCC I keep in touch with. ::sigh:: one day I'll go to a real college.... it'll be awesome. I wonder where I'll end up going? I really don't know because I expect to move after I'm done with my associates in gen. studies.. I should really change that to liberal arts, but you have to have a language. I think I'll take sign language. That'd be soooo awesome. I have an interview tomorrow for a full time spot at work... I felt good about the last one I had, but of course some one else got it. Fml.
current short term goals:
1. get full time
2. pay off credit cards
3. save $
Those are easy, right?
Man, school starts in 17 days and I still haven't met up with an advisor to see what classes I should take. It's only 9:40, maybe I'll get up and go do that later. idk what I'm waiting for, it's not gonna be a big deal or anything, maybe that's why I haven't done it though? Just no motivated?
My birthday is next week!!! holla
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment