Thursday, August 19, 2010

...back to reality.

So. Classes at TCC start today.. and I didn't go to class. I feel so guilty, as I should. I'm currently so unprepared for this semester. I don't have my books, supplies, clothes to wear, and I'm still in the summer mindset.

Last week, I went to TCC and talked to an adviser about what I should do for my schedule. After that, I went home and made it. Well apparently I'ma retard and didn't click "proceed to step 2" after that schedule was made. My fuck up, I admit it. What sucks is, instead of TCC emailing me saying "Hey, you need to finish all the steps to registering for classes," They just deleted the whole thing. I logged in to check out my schedule and instead of seeing my schedule it says "You are not registered for any classes." I was like WTF!!!!!! Yeah, But got that all figured out... I'm taking english and history online (even though I'd rather be in a classroom for english so I can show off my bomb skills and be a professors pet), macroeconomics hybrid (classroom/online...and don't ask me what that is cause I have no clue.) and math in traditional classroom... but it has a twist too, it's in norfolk.

I had to take math on another citys campus, simply because I go to ratemeprofessor.com and if that teacher has bad reviews, I'm not taking them. Originally I was gonna take it in Chesapeake but... idk I changed it to norfolk lol. The reason I didn't go today is legit though. I don't know anything about this campus! Where's the class? Where do I park?? Do I have to I have a parking pass? a student ID?? @vb campus, you don't have to do any of that shit.. so idk. I'm gonna get a map and check out norfolk tcc today.. cause I have that class again @8am haha.


In other news, work sucks. I am constantly thinking about getting a new job or transferring to a new store. I honestly don't think I could handle a new job right now with thoughts of moving out and school starting back up... I'm best off just sucking it up and stay where I'm at. Which sucks.

A month ago, I was pretty okay with my job. Recently, in my department, one full timer left and one stepped down to part time which left two full time spots open.. I was like hell yes! But, they ended up giving what should have been my spot to an older lady who's been with best bu for 9 years...................... on front lanes register. This is what bothers me. It's not that the lady is older... it's that she just, not to sound cocky, she just doesn't compare to me. Anywhere in that store you put me, I can atleast do okay at.. that includes sales floor. Idk. I'm pretty over it now, I definitely don't like my manager, my whole view of the store has gone to shit.. and I'm ready for the next thing. princess anne has a FT spot open that i applied for. but who knows. i don't even think i could handle full time right now. Having 2.5 classes online, the work is going to mostly depend on me, and I'm bad with procrastination. I'll figure it out.


:::sigh::: so summer's over, I'm looking forward to fall though.. I miss hoodies.


Photobucket


update: just looked at my schedule to see where my classrooms are... status on all classes: dropped. WHAT THE HELL!
I'm going to TCC after kyle leaves for work and figuring out what the fuck is going on. Maybe school this semester just isn't going to work out. I'm kind of bummed.

No comments:

Post a Comment