
Valentines day has always been a fun day for me. Kyle and I don't get too much into the hype but we still donice things for each other just cause it's fun to do! Right now I'm baking him a cake and tonight he's cooking me dinner. I'm hoping my paycheck will be a pretty okay one cause I'm planning on taking him out on friday to gordan biersh, and i want steak. hahahaha. I figure it's safe to say things like that on my blog because despite the fact I gave him the link to my blog, I know he doesn't read it. So it's cool to type secrets. Only a select few people get to read the blog. You know who you are.. you lucky people, you. ;)'
This morning I was taking an awesome shower (I love showers) and I was shaving and I cut the shit out of my thumb!!!!!!! like I have a chunky flap of skin and blood was gushing out for a long time. I don't know how long, but it seemed like forever. When it first happened I was like "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH FUCK" got out of the shower, then grabbed a wash cloth and immediately applied pressure to stop the bleeding. It didn't even like hurt, like it wasn't painful but the fact that I could feel my skin separate was almost unbearable. I was hyperventilating and had to remind myself to calm down and breathe. Yeah, it's that bad. I can't handle blood and guts and skin and veins and nasty body things..... i'm weird I guess. I just wish we were robots so we didn't have to deal like things like that. It's got neosporin, 2 cheap bandaids (the crappy like plastic kind... i prefer the cloth kind) and some tape cause it won't stay on and I don't feel like going to the store right now. definitely an fml moment.
google is so fun. I love the things they come up with, it's my dream job to work for them...

even if it's something dumb like data entry or an assistant to someone important. one day i'll have a career and not have to wonder what my next step will be and how to get there
It's so nice out that I turned the heat off and have a few windows in the house open... exciting. but not too exciting cause I know what the weather's like here.... Awesome one day and snowing the next. I can't wait for spring though. My skin gets so dry wearing jeans and hoodies all of the time.. it sucks. Plus the power bill goes down, yay... then I don't have to hear roommates bitching. double yay.
I've got lots of things to do.. gotta go grocery shopping, finish this cake, lunch with mom, then work til 9! woo. ;)

No comments:
Post a Comment