So my newest thing is yoga. I don't know if I mentioned in my last post... hopefully not cause it's boring to read the same thing over and over again. Anyway, I'm taking yoga as my PE class for my admin support tech ass. degree. Eh, it's a start. I know I'll be sad when the semester's over because I absolutely LOVE the people in my class. There's only 2 white girls... well, three if you include the instructor... who is a student at TCC as well. Anyway, it's in Norfolk which kind of seems like a different type of people then from vb. I guess that just means I've been living here too long since I notice things like those. It's just really cool to learn and do something new with a variety of different people. I was thinking about taking yoga again in the summer but it'd probably be cheaper if I took it outside of TCC and new.... idk. I really enjoy it, it's challenging and surprisingly today, it made me sweat!!!! I didn't know how flexible I'm not. I asked the instructor (lisa) if we can bring any friends to sit in and she said definitely. So cool.. guess that means I'll be dragging clifton in with me next friday! I try to do it at home but.. idk, if my roommates walk in on that they'll probably think I'm weird. Idk why I care... lol. I shouldn't.
So, I keep finding Buddy (kyles old mutt) upstairs when I get home.. in which he has NO business in being up there! Guess what he's doing. He's eating CAT SHIT. So fucking gross. I'm starting to keep the door shut. He's bad sometimes and thinks he can get away with stuff like laying on the couch! ugh. I love animals so much but man. It kind of gets annoying having so many of them.... there are currently 4 cats and 1 dog in this house......
In April, Rich is moving to Cali and Meghan is moving to Chesapeake. Kyles married friends mike and elsie are moving in.... idk how I feel about it, but I'll just have to deal. Life is rough right now, and money is tight, and it really sucks. I'd love more than anything to just pack my shit up right now and move to Colorado, but I have to wait.
I'm kind of sad about my grades right now. I'm like border line B's in two classes!!!!!!!! okay, maybe not border line. but I'd LOVE to earn this degree with a 4.0. Currently have a 95 in records and database management....... 93 in business, 100 in yoga, and 98 in keyboarding.... It's funny because in grade school I was never one of those kids that freaked out about grades. I was always a C/B kind of student. Except in English haha, I've always had an A. I'm actually kind of sad my degree doesn't require English... I'm scared of the business math class I have to take. It's gonna be a lot of percentages I think because in business class we do a lot of decimals and percentages. I'm saving math for the summer so I can focus on it, I'll probably do keyboarding 2 as well, or ASL. I think it'd be so awesome to know sign language!!!! haha.
okay, enough blogging. ;D

No comments:
Post a Comment