I had the dumbest dream last night. Kayla and I were in College. It was July 4th. We just got back to our house from the beach. I wanted to shower... but all of the showers at my house were being used.. so I said let's go across the street to their house! So here we are drunk as shit going across the street to someones house (I'm assuming we knew the people...) in just our towels. They were having a party and my little brothers friends were there and I was like "HEY GUYS!!!" and fell and started spinning around in my towel on my stomach and my butt was showing!!! WTF??? Then I tried getting upstairs but I was apparently suddenly like DRUNK like trashed where I couldn't walk right and I was like "Kayla I wanna go home there's too many people here!!!!" So we went back and I took a shower with Kyle and then I woke up.
Pretty random.
Update: Is this dream deeper than something stupid? I went to dreammoods.com and searched important parts of the dream........ It's like I was doing dumb careless things until I took the shower with Kyle. Very interesting.
No comments:
Post a Comment