Kyle and Rich are leaving tomorrow morning to go camping!!! They're meeting up with their old "buddies" from NY. Guy trip, I guess. I don't think I've had a "girl trip" but I must say I am jealous. Okay, of course I've gone a few mini road trips with friends that are girls... But not as big as camping in another state! Camping reminds me of Colorado... the reason being is that I'm moving there in a year and I think camping will be nuts there compared to here.
School starts next month... I have never attended in a fall semester! Wooo, I'm scared. Five classes + full time at work during holiday season + playing Mom for my roommates = HELL. It makes me wonder where life will be six months from now because right now life is moving so fast. It's already July 2011. Like, wtf? Where did Y2K go? It's been over 10 years since the 90's ended! Just, wow.
Is it crazy that I have begin to wonder what my kids will be like one day? Will I be a good mom? I think I'm getting a little ahead of myself. hahahaha. Yeah... akwaaaaard.

No comments:
Post a Comment