Friday, March 4, 2011

yaaaay rambling

I wish I could do nothing but whatever I want to do for a few weeks. One day I'm gonna be making $$$ and I'm gonna take 2-3 weeks off of work. Not that there's anything rough going on at work right now... I just have such awesome days off that I just want to do it again the next day and the next day. Today at yoga our instructor was out of town so instead of canceling class she got us a sub!!!! Normally that would suck for a college class (cause who the hell wants to go to class??) but this is awesome! It was cool having someone else guiding us through poses just to see how else they can be done. and OMG.. the end of class was amazing. We went in to deep relaxation. I could have fell asleep on my yoga mat! I wish yoga at home was more like how it is in class though. I guess maybe when Kyle and I are living alone it'll be easier. I always worry about if roommates come home. Which is dumb cause I could just tell them to fuck off but idk. I'm weird like that.

After yoga I came home and Rich's parents were here! Earlier then expected... I'm excited cause his mom is so nice and his dad is funny. But I'm kind of sad because it reminds me of why they're here... to get some of Rich's stuff. He's moving to Cali in a month.. Rich and I were a lot closer when I first moved in... then, idk. I can't really explain what happened with our friendship. All I have to say is that I'm friends with his mom on facebook and not him. We had a lot of good times in the house. Beer pong.. making fun of Kyle... Appop. Same with Meghan, we had our highs and lows but she's actually a pretty alright person. I almost regret being a bitch to her. But it's okay, new roommates are coming. It's going to be an adjustment for sure. The reason is that Mike works tech support for Geek Squad so he gets to stay home on his computer all day (Lucky him right?!) And idk if elsie even has a job :| So I won't have the house to myself as much, not that I'm ever really here with school, work, and the gym.. I'm always busy. But sometimes it's nice to have the crib to myself.

Soon enough it'll just be Kyle and I. I'm kind of worried about moving to Colorado because idk if my classes I've taken here are going to transfer! I swear to god if I have to take keyboarding 1 or college success skills again I WILL SCREAM. :( I just have to talk to my advisor very very soon. I should probably find out what college I'll be transferring to though. You know what sucks? I'm only enrolled in 11 credit hours right now.... and I have to be in 12 to have full health insurance. I don't have dental or vision insurance... until May. That's right, I have to take summer classes so I can get my insurance back. All I have right now is medical, which I think I can live with since that's the most important!

So there's this maid service called The Cleaning Authority and they're hiring. It would be sooooo risky to drop to part time at best buy and pick up this job though! What happens if I hate it?! Then I'm going to be fucked because sometimes part timers at Best Buy get little to no hours (0-20 hrs) of course, they love me at my job so if I needed hours they'd do their best and people call out all of the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment