Monday, October 18, 2010

number two, three, and four.

After reviewing my blog, i discovered that I'm pretty negative. Then I wondered if that was a bad thing... until I remembered I don't care.


More things that piss me off at the place I stay:

1. Trashcans. They never get emptied, and when they actually do... the bag does not get replaced.


2. CAT LITTER. This is a huge one. No one wants to do this, and it's really not even that bad of a chore. I will sweep the bathroom floor, I will put up with monsters smelly poop, and I will endure Moos annoying squeek and whine of a meow... but I will NO LONGER clean up cat shit/add new litter. It is bullshit that I do this, and no one else does. Why? None of those cats are mine. None of these cats and I get along. Now don't go and assume I'm not a cat person, cause I am. It's just the cats in this house are fucking dumb and weird. They aren't normal cats. One has bipolar and stinky annoying poop, one hides cause it's scared of everything and everyone except richard. Then the other doesn't like to be pet and destroys shit. This picture was taken last weekend, and yes... it's still sitting there.




3. Sunflower seeds, everywhere. Including the shower. I find sunflower seeds in the dumbest places. Under couch cushions, near the stupid shoe pile (from a previous post), under the fridge.... the list goes on. Crossed the line when that shit was in the shower. I can understand drinking a beer in the shower... but seriously? and they were there for 3 or 4 days.




Pretty dumb. Stoked about philly for halloween... Probably gonna just dress up as snooki. It's weird. Kyle has asked me a few times what I'm going to be, and I always tell him probably snooki because I don't want to pay $60 for another costume.... he never seems to stoked about the answer..... but fuck it, I don't care... I think it'd be the bomb costume because 1. I get to wear sunglasses at night and 2. I get to wear slippers witha dress. So fuck it... this is probably happening................ unless I find a different costume on sale or kyle wants to by me one. Don't see either one happening though hahaha

HOLLER

No comments:

Post a Comment