Seriously? SERIOUSLY? Why are there a fuck ton of shoes down stairs? There are EIGHT pairs of shoes here. I could understand 4, one per person... but EIGHT???? Come on man. And it doesn't matter if you bring them up to everyones room or not because they just migrate back down anyway. I wish I could say something, but I can't be bossy because I don't pay rent.................................................................................. This is just fucking stupid. Pick your fucking shoes up and bring them to your room you lazy ass fucks. That is all for now, thank you.
Thursday, October 7, 2010
number one.
Reason 1 on why I hate living here:

Seriously? SERIOUSLY? Why are there a fuck ton of shoes down stairs? There are EIGHT pairs of shoes here. I could understand 4, one per person... but EIGHT???? Come on man. And it doesn't matter if you bring them up to everyones room or not because they just migrate back down anyway. I wish I could say something, but I can't be bossy because I don't pay rent.................................................................................. This is just fucking stupid. Pick your fucking shoes up and bring them to your room you lazy ass fucks. That is all for now, thank you.
Seriously? SERIOUSLY? Why are there a fuck ton of shoes down stairs? There are EIGHT pairs of shoes here. I could understand 4, one per person... but EIGHT???? Come on man. And it doesn't matter if you bring them up to everyones room or not because they just migrate back down anyway. I wish I could say something, but I can't be bossy because I don't pay rent.................................................................................. This is just fucking stupid. Pick your fucking shoes up and bring them to your room you lazy ass fucks. That is all for now, thank you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment