Saturday, January 29, 2011

I miss you sincerely blog.

I'm busy. Work's fine. School's awesome. I love Kyle and can't WAIT to move out of this dumb house. Yeah, it's all going swell. I'm about to get started on writing a paper for my records and database management class. It's going to be easy. I'm starting to thing it might be a bad thing that I have all really super easy classes; because the work is simple, I don't feel much motivation to do it. I mean, I do it, on time every time... I just wait til the last minute cause it doesn't feel important enough. I don't know, despite that I'm stoked to keep my 4.0 :) the best thing about college is the 10 point grading scale. I could have a 90 and it'll still be an A? That's so awesome. I've just grown up with 94-100 is an A. Records and database management is fun, I didn't think I'd actually be learning anything in it, but I am. Business is simple and fun, my first test is Friday on 3 chapters, 80 questions.. all true/false and multiple choice. That's the good thing about having a guy teacher, they usually aren't picky and annoying. My keyboarding class is kind of a bore since I type on average 75 WPM. Yeah, I'm kind of nerd like that. It's just dumb that I can't test out of a class that I took in 8th grade. My by far favorite class so far this semester is yoga. Awesome instructor. Awesome time. Awesome lessons. I can seriously see myself falling in love with yoga. Which is weird cause I've played sports since I was old enough to go to school so I'm used to the running and heart racing and sweating... not to say yoga's easy but... it's just, different. I like it. Especially since it's on a Friday, it's a good way to end the week. Alright, off to write my paper and do HW! Buffalo Wild Wings tonight... pregamin with pat and clifton woooooo


(hehe, cute, I love Kyle Miller.)

No comments:

Post a Comment