Monday, November 8, 2010

OH Hi!

Facebook is totallllyyyy tripping me out dude. So many girls I went to high school with are having or have kids!!!!!!!!! WTF. Okay, this is dumb.


Am I supposed to be in their posistion? Is this a fad? It's spreading so fast that it seems like it. Was is it supposed to be a goal of mine to get married and have babies??? Or what. I don't want to get married right now. I don't want to have kids right now. I'm not even 21!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Are these bitches crazy?! But then wait... are they better off? Are they doing better than I am? Happier? Wealthier? More loved? I might be against what's better. How would I know? I wouldn't, so I can't really just. It's still unbelievable though...



I don't give a fuck what the deal is. I will not get married + have a kid before I'm 21. That's not to say if Kyle asked me to marry him I would say no... I'd say yes, the wedding wouldn't be another year ....year and a half... ish.................. If I got pregnant, I'd be paying the visit to a clinic. I'm prochoice, obviously. And that'd be my choice.


k i'm done.

No comments:

Post a Comment