1. Pandora- I don't have any music on my phone so this is the next
best thing. You learn new artists and can make many radio stations...
Or mix up your stations which is really cool. Another awesome feature
is it has cover flow when you turn your phone in landscape mode just
like the iPod!
2. Tweetie- I could just use safari or a free app. But I wanted to be
official like iJustine. The layout for it is cool, and you can make
everyones tweets look like talk bubbles like in text/iChat.
3. Sol free- can't be without my solitaire.
4. Hot mac news- again, I could just use safari, but this makes it
quick and easy. I've always learned about many mac/iPhone sites I've
never heard of, and it still has my favorite ones. (tuaw, macrumors,
apple insider)
5. Flixter- shows what movies are out, has reviews, trailers, and
ratings. Much faster then going to movies.com. I'm pretty sure it was
free too! Which is a big bonus!
:)

No comments:
Post a Comment